Healthy Hannah explains what "screen time" is and how too much of it isn't good for your mind or body.
- N-1.1.5 List ways to be physically active every day.
- N-1.6.2 Set a goal to reduce screen time and be physically active every day.
- N-2.1.3 Explain the importance of limiting one’s screen time and increasing physical activity.
- N-3.1.5 Explain ways to be physically active daily and limit screen time.
- N-3.6.2 Develop a goal to choose healthy foods and beverages, reduce screen time, and be physically active.
- N-4.1.5 Describe the benefits of choosing a variety of ways to be physically active.
- N-4.6.2 Create a goal and track progress to reduce screen time and increase daily physical activity.
- N-5.4.2 Discuss with family members and peers ways to minimize screen time and be physically active.
- N-K.1.3 Explain why the body needs daily physical activity.
- N-K.6.2 Set a goal to reduce screen time.
You need to be logged in to listen to view this content. Create an account now; it's quick, easy, and free!Log In to View