Healthy Hannah explains why teeth are also an important part of your health.
- N-2.1.1 Identify eating behaviors that promote health, including oral health.
- N-2.6.3 Set a goal to limit sugary foods and drinks.
- N-4.2.2 Predict the effects of nutritional choices on an individuals health, including oral health.
- N-5.3.1 Locate resources (e.g., American Dietary Guidelines, American Dental Association, American Public Health Association, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) that provide valid information on the link between excessive sugar consumption and diseases (e.g., obesity, diabetes, tooth decay).
- N-5.7.1 Demonstrate healthy food and beverage choices along with physical activities that reduce or help eliminate health risks, including obesity and tooth decay.
- P-4.3.1 Locate valid health information, products, and services that promote personal and community health, including oral health, environmental health, and the prevention of disease.
- P-K.1.4 Explain why it is important to brush the teeth and go to a dentist.