“Smart is fun with Knowitall.org!”
Knowitall features a wide assortment of over 8,500 media assets, created by South Carolina ETV with a variety of partners for preK-12. Much of the content has been optimized for tablets and mobile devices. On Knowitall, as of October 14, 2019, you will find approximately:
- 4734 videos
- 1333 audio files
- 286 photo galleries and 1787 photos
- 76 interactives
- 366 documents (62 are Teacher Resources)
- 225 series (View our Signature Series)
- 46 collections
- and the content continues to grow!
Read what others are saying about Knowitall on our Testimonials page.
We would love to hear from you with any questions or comments.
We strive to make sure as many assets as possible meet accessibility requirements.
- SERIES with Closed Captioning on Knowitall
- SERIES with Transcripts on Knowitall
- 53 out of 76 interactives are available for mobile devices. Eleven (11) flash interactives are currently being converted. Please note the remaining Flash interactives will be retired and removed from our servers by June 2020.
Funding for Knowitall.org was provided by the S.C. General Assembly through the K-12 Technology Partnership, which is steered by a unique public/private partnership that includes the S.C. Department of Administration, S.C. Department of Education, S.C. Educational Television, S.C. State Library, S.C. Education Oversight Committee and the private sector, represented by AT&T and the S.C. Telecommunications and Broadband Association. The Initiative guides the distribution of funds appropriated by the Governor and General Assembly. These funds collectively help to meet the state’s schools’ need for software, hardware, connectivity, digital content, instructional technologies and professional development.