“Smart is fun with Knowitall.org!”
Knowitall features a wide assortment of over 8,400 media assets, created by South Carolina ETV with a variety of partners for preK-12. Much of the content has been optimized for tablets and mobile devices. On Knowitall, as of January 14, 2019, you will find approximately:
- 4645 videos
- 1333 audio files
- 279 photo galleries and 1756 photos
- 128 interactives
- 346 documents (67 are Teacher Resources)
- 196 series (View our Signature Series)
- 45 collections
- and the content continues to grow!
Read what others are saying about Knowitall on our Testimonials page.
We would love to hear from you with any questions or comments.
We strive to make sure as many assets as possible meet accessibility requirements.
- SERIES with Closed Captioning on Knowitall
- SERIES with Transcripts on Knowitall
- 52/112 Flash interactives have been converted for accessability on mobile devices. Eight (8) more interactives are moving through the SC State Procurement process in Winter/Spring 2019.
Funding for Knowitall.org was provided by the S.C. General Assembly through the K-12 Technology Partnership, which is steered by a unique public/private partnership that includes the S.C. Department of Administration, S.C. Department of Education, S.C. Educational Television, S.C. State Library, S.C. Education Oversight Committee and the private sector, represented by AT&T and the S.C. Telecommunications and Broadband Association. The Initiative guides the distribution of funds appropriated by the Governor and General Assembly. These funds collectively help to meet the state’s schools’ need for software, hardware, connectivity, digital content, instructional technologies and professional development.