“Smart is fun with Knowitall.org!”
Knowitall features a wide assortment of over 8,400 media assets, created by South Carolina ETV with a variety of partners for preK-12. Much of the content has been optimized for tablets and mobile devices. On Knowitall, as of November 7, 2018, you will find approximately:
- 4606 videos
- 1325 audio files
- 279 photo galleries and 1756 photos
- 125 interactives
- 345 documents (67 are Teacher Resources)
- 196 series (View our Signature Series)
- 45 collections
- and the content continues to grow!
Read what others are saying about Knowitall on our Testimonials page.
We would love to hear from you with any questions or comments.
We strive to make sure as many assets as possible meet accessibility requirements.
- SERIES with Closed Captioning on Knowitall
- SERIES with Transcripts on Knowitall
- 58/117 original Flash files have been converted to HTML5 for accessability on mobile devices.
Funding for Knowitall.org was provided by the S.C. General Assembly through the K-12 Technology Partnership, which is steered by a unique public/private partnership that includes the S.C. Department of Administration, S.C. Department of Education, S.C. Educational Television, S.C. State Library, S.C. Education Oversight Committee and the private sector, represented by AT&T and the S.C. Telecommunications and Broadband Association. The Initiative guides the distribution of funds appropriated by the Governor and General Assembly. These funds collectively help to meet the state’s schools’ need for software, hardware, connectivity, digital content, instructional technologies and professional development.