Students will define aerobic and anaerobic exercise/activity. They will keep a week-long exercise journal demonstrating these exercises. They will differentiate between them and have the ability to explain to others why it is important to be physically active most days.
What aerobic and anaerobic exercises do you choose to do?
Other Instructional Materials or Notes:
Kindergarten, 1, 4
A projector to show a video clip
A device per student with google drive
- N-K.1.3 Explain why the body needs daily physical activity.
- N-1.1.5 List ways to be physically active every day.
- N-4.1.5 Describe the benefits of choosing a variety of ways to be physically active.
- N-1.2.1 List ways that a persons family and friends can influence childrens food choices and physical activity.
- N-4.8.1 Advocate for others to eat healthy foods and to engage in regular physical activity.
Lesson Partners: Knowitall.org