Sonja Evans - Gullah Artist | Sea Change
Sonja Evans is an artist in Hilton Head, SC. This is her full interview from the SCETV documentary "Sea Change.
The video includes responses to the following questions:
- How well do you think the Gullah community and culture is prepared for the effects of climate change?
- How can art bring more people into a conversation about climate change?
- Is there a thought about going out from the community?
- How has the Rice Culture impacted the community and people overtime?
- What are your thoughts about the impacts of climate change on the types of cultures we have talked about today?
- What was the moment that you to your artwork American Gullah?