Sonja Evans - Gullah Artist | Sea Change
Share to google classroom
Sonja Evans is an artist in Hilton Head, SC. This is her full interview from the SCETV documentary "Sea Change.
The video includes responses to the following questions:
- How well do you think the Gullah community and culture is prepared for the effects of climate change?
- How can art bring more people into a conversation about climate change?
- Is there a thought about going out from the community?
- How has the Rice Culture impacted the community and people overtime?
- What are your thoughts about the impacts of climate change on the types of cultures we have talked about today?
- What was the moment that you to your artwork American Gullah?