Kevin Mills is the President and CEO of The South Carolina Aquarium in Charleston, SC. This is his full interview from the SCETV documentary "Sea Change."
The following questions were addressed in this video:
- Why should people be immediately concerned by climate change?
- What is the SC Aquarium's view and role in this discussion?
- What is R.I.C.E?
- How do we get consensus about the policies we would need moving forward?
- Can you imagine six more feet of water within 20 yards of where you're standing?
- What do you forsee some of the impacts being?
- How can you see the aquarium sending their message to their visitors?