Emory Campbell is a community leader on Saint Helena's Island, SC. This is his full interview from the SCETV documentary "Sea Change."
Questions addressed in this video include:
- What would the effect of climate change be on Gullah Geechee culture?
- Is there an awareness in this community of climate change?
- How do we make people aware of climate change?
- You were the Director of the Penn Center for 22 years. What does this place mean to you?
- What's the most important thing that people don't understand about the Low Country?
- Do you fear we may lose the climate and environment?