Phil Gaines is director of the State Park Service in Hunting Island, SC. This is his full interview from the SCETV documentary "Sea Change."
Some questions addressed in the video include:
- What sparked your original interest in State Parks?
- What makes Hunting Island, SC unique?
- What is the impact you see on people who come here?
- What would happen if Hunting Island experienced another major hurricane?
- Can you imagine South Carolina without Hunting Island?
- Is there a way you can share information with and learn lessons from other coastal areas?