Susan L. Hitchcock - National Park Service | Sea Change
Susan Hitchcock works for The National Park Service in Charleston, SC. This is her full interview from the SCETV documentary "Sea Change."
The following questions were addressed in the video:
- What are the elements of your climate change response strategy?
- How do we become more productive in communicating the issues?
- Outside of all divisions, is there an element of communications?
- What do you mean by cultural resources?
- How do you make such a big challenge manageable?
- How does the National Park Service go about convincing Congress to supply the funds to support this?
- Do you ever come across resistance in your job?
- Do you see a future that becomes so challenging that the National Park Service has to pick winners and losers?