Susan Hitchcock works for The National Park Service in Charleston, SC. This is her full interview from the SCETV documentary "Sea Change."
The following questions were addressed in the video:
- What are the elements of your climate change response strategy?
- How do we become more productive in communicating the issues?
- Outside of all divisions, is there an element of communications?
- What do you mean by cultural resources?
- How do you make such a big challenge manageable?
- How does the National Park Service go about convincing Congress to supply the funds to support this?
- Do you ever come across resistance in your job?
- Do you see a future that becomes so challenging that the National Park Service has to pick winners and losers?