Ron Morales works for the National Weather Service in Beaufort, SC. This is his full interview from the SCETV documentary "Sea Change."
The following questions are addressed in the video:
- What is significant about Dataw Island and Hurricane Matthew?
- What is the National Weather Service doing post-Matthew at these locations?
- What are your initial thoughts on the level of water in the overall area?
- Do you think people get confused about what storm surge is?
- Should we reclassify how we categorize hurricanes?
- How predictable is a hurricane?