Mr. Williams is the Executive Director for the Corporate Climate Alliance in John's island, SC. This is his full interview from the SCETV documentary "Sea Change."
The following questions were addressed in the video:
- How can the private sector play into providing solutions for climate change?
- How can the energy sector move towards green energy and make it more profitable so that is more attractive than fossil fuels?
- How do we keep moving forward with solutions for climate change when the national conversation may be going in a different direction?
- What are the key economic factors wrapped around climate change?
- Why is it difficult for everyone to come together and say that we have to deal with this issue?