Laura Sullivan Cabiness is a Public Service Director for the City of Charleston, SC. This is her full interview from the SCETV documentary "Sea Change."
The following questions are addressed in the video:
- Tell us about your role as the Public Service Director.
- How is the City of Charleston respondig to climate change?
- How do you get out in front of this stuff?
- Do you encounter people who are still not inclined to spend money on projects like this?
- What kinds of impacts are you seeing?
- Does having a pennisula complicate the discussion?
- How important are the interactions between various government agencies and entities to try and put together projects of this size?