Mark Wilbert works in Emergency Management for the City of Charleston, SC. This is his full interview from the SCETV documentary "Sea Change."
The following questions are addressed in this video:
- What are climate change and the potential impacts on the radar screen?
- What impacts do you see?
- How do people prepare for severe weather?
- What are actions we need to take for the longterm?
- Does emergency management have a say in future development?
- What is your sense of the community's proactiveness when it comes to climate change?
- Can you cite an example of how you have reached out to those communities?
- Are there benefits to collaborating with different coastal communities?