This What's Wild episode looked at South Carolina's rarest amphibian: Webster's Salamander. If you caught this episode then you should toad-ally take this quiz!
Test your knowledge!
- E-ESS2-7. Communicate scientific information that illustrates how Earths systems and life on Earth change and influence each other over time.
- 5-LS2 Ecosystems: Interactions, Energy, and Dynamics
- 3-LS3-1. Analyze and interpret data to provide evidence that plants and animals have inherited traits that vary within a group of similar organisms.
- 2-LS4-1. Make observations of plants and animals to compare patterns of diversity within different habitats.
- K-ESS2-2. Construct an argument supported by evidence for how plants and animals (including humans) can change the environment to meet their needs
- Life Science: Characteristics and Growth of Organisms