This What's Wild episode looked at South Carolina's rarest amphibian: Webster's Salamander. If you caught this episode then you should toad-ally take this quiz!
Test your knowledge!
- E-ESS2-7. Communicate scientific information that illustrates how Earths systems and life on Earth change and influence each other over time.
- 5-LS2-1.LS2.A Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
- 3-LS3-1.LS3.A Inheritance of Traits
- 2-LS4-1. Make observations of plants and animals to compare patterns of diversity within different habitats.
- K-ESS2-2. Construct an argument supported by evidence for how plants and animals (including humans) can change the environment to meet their needs
- 4.L.5 The student will demonstrate an understanding of how the structural characteristics and traits of plants and animals allow them to survive, grow, and reproduce.