Andrew Lee is one of the co-founders and Chief Scientific Officer at IMCS. Andrew's educational background is in biochemistry. His passion for chromatography began during an internship at a research laboratory. Chromatography is a type of separation technology---the process involves separating a mixture from a medium in order to isolate a specific component (ex. protein).
Integrated Micro-Chromatography Systems (IMCS) creates, manufactures and distributes next-generation biotechnology products to clinical and forensic toxicology, academic research facilities, US Federal Government agencies and health science companies.
- C-6.15 Analyze the composition of a chemical sample by using gas chromatography.
- 7.P.2 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the structure and properties of matter and that matter is conserved as it undergoes changes.
- 7.P.2A All substances are composed of one or more elements. Elements are pure substances which contain only one kind of atom. The periodic table organizes these elements based on similar properties. Compounds are substances composed of two or more elem...
- 7.L.4 The student will demonstrate an understanding of how genetic information is transferred from parent to offspring and how environmental factors and the use of technologies influence the transfer of genetic information.
- 7.L.4A Inheritance is the key process causing similarities between parental organisms and their offspring. Organisms that reproduce sexually transfer genetic information (DNA) to their offspring. This transfer of genetic information through inheritance...