Project Discovery looks further at the Ccngaree Swamp and how it became a protected park with an excerpt from the documentary "Roots in the River". (Part 2)
- This indicator was developed to promote inquiry into why and how various peoples immigrated to the U.S. Furthermore, this indicator was designed to promote inquiry into how these immigrant cultures influenced American culture and society.
- This indicator was developed to promote inquiry into how industrialization evolved in the U.S. and South Carolina during the late 19th century and into the early 20th century. This indicator was also designed to promote inquiry into how poor living an...
- 5.1.E Analyze multiple perspectives on the economic, political, and social effects of western expansion, the Industrial Revolution, and immigration through primary and secondary sources, and evaluate the subsequent changes to the U.S.
- 8-5 The student will understand the impact of Reconstruction, industrialization, and Progressivism on society and politics in South Carolina in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- During the periods of Reconstruction, industrial expansion, and the Progressive movement, South Carolina searched for ways to revitalize its economy while maintaining its traditional society. To understand South Carolina’s experience as represen...