Circle of Inheritance takes a look at the proprietors of the early colonies.
- 3-1 The student will demonstrate an understanding of places and regions in South Carolina and the role of human systems in the state.
- 3-1.0 People utilize, adapt to, and modify the physical environment to meet their needs. They also identify regions based on geographic and human characteristics to help them interpret Earths complexity. To understand how people interact with the physi...
- 3-2 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the exploration and settlement of South Carolina.
- 3-2.0 The inhabitants of the early Carolina colony included native, immigrant, and enslaved peoples. To understand how these various groups interacted to form a new and unique culture, the student will utilize the knowledge and skills set forth in the...
- 8-1 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the settlement of South Carolina and the United States by Native Americans, Europeans, and Africans.
- 8-1.0 The human mosaic of the South Carolina colony was composed of indigenous, immigrant, and enslaved populations. To understand how these differing backgrounds melded into an entirely new and different culture, the student will utilize the knowledge...
- 8.1 Demonstrate an understanding of the development of South Carolina during the settlement and colonization of North America in the period of 1500 1756.
- 8.1.CE Analyze the factors that contributed to the development of South Carolinas economic system and the subsequent impacts on different populations within the colony.
- 8.1.CO Compare the three British North American colonial regions economically, politically, socially, and in regard to labor development.