Circle of Inheritance delves deeper into the rice and slave industries in the early South.
- 3-2 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the exploration and settlement of South Carolina.
- 3-2.0 The inhabitants of the early Carolina colony included native, immigrant, and enslaved peoples. To understand how these various groups interacted to form a new and unique culture, the student will utilize the knowledge and skills set forth in the...
- 4.1 Demonstrate an understanding of the settlement and colonization of North America, including South Carolina, between 16001730.
- 8-1 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the settlement of South Carolina and the United States by Native Americans, Europeans, and Africans.
- 8-1.0 The human mosaic of the South Carolina colony was composed of indigenous, immigrant, and enslaved populations. To understand how these differing backgrounds melded into an entirely new and different culture, the student will utilize the knowledge...
- 8.1 Demonstrate an understanding of the development of South Carolina during the settlement and colonization of North America in the period of 1500 1756.
- 8.1.CE Analyze the factors that contributed to the development of South Carolinas economic system and the subsequent impacts on different populations within the colony.
- 8.1.P Summarize major events in the development of South Carolina which impacted the economic, political, and social structure of the colony.