Riverland Terrace Development Brochure, 1925 | History Of SC Slide Collection

Riverland Terrace Development Brochure, 1925

St. Andrew's Parish on James Island was one of the early suburban development sites for an expanding 20th century Charleston. The new Ashley River Bridge, completed in 1926, led investors to lay out the streets glowingly described in this development brochure for Riverland Terrace in 1925.

Courtesy of the South Caroliniana Library.