Trinity Episcopal Church in Columbia | History of SC Slide Collection

Trinity Episcopal Church in Columbia
Image icon Download (104.01 KB)
Share to google classroom

Description/Standards Tabs

Description

Trinity Episcopal Church in Columbia, designed by Edward Brickell White (see The Dock Street Theater And St. Philip's Church), built in 1840-1847, in the English Gothic style of architecture. The Parish was organized in 1812, the fourth church in the city of Columbia. Postcard view around 1910

Courtesy of the Howard G. Woody Postcard Collection.

More in this Series