This ladybug multiplication worksheet is great for a review or assessment.
- 3.ATO Algebraic Thinking and Operations
- 3.ATO.1 Use concrete objects, drawings and symbols to represent multiplication facts of two single-digit whole numbers and explain the relationship between the factors (i.e., 0–10) and the product.
- 3.ATO.3 Solve real-world problems involving equal groups, area/array, and number line models using basic multiplication and related division facts. Represent the problem situation using an equation with a symbol for the unknown.
- 3.ATO.4 Determine the unknown whole number in a multiplication or division equation relating three whole numbers when the unknown is a missing factor, product, dividend, divisor, or quotient.
- 3.ATO.2 Use concrete objects, drawings and symbols to represent division without remainders and explain the relationship among the whole number quotient (i.e., 0–10), divisor (i.e., 0–10), and dividend.
- 3.ATO.7 Demonstrate fluency with basic multiplication and related division facts of products and dividends through 100.