Keep your students engaged while watching the City of Columbia From the Sky video with these video questions. Students are also asked to find two additional facts about the City of Columbia!
- 3 Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Other Technical Subjects
- 2-1 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the local community as well as the fact that geography influences not only the development of communities but also the interactions between people and the environment.
- 2-1.0 Geography influences the development of communities. To understand the connections between communities and the environment, the student will utilize the knowledge and skills set forth in the following indicators:
- ECON-4 The student will demonstrate an understanding of how trade among nations affects markets, employment, economic growth, and other activity in the domestic economy.
- ECON-4.0 The economy of the United States is but one system operating within an increasingly global arena. All institutions and individuals in the United States are impacted in varying degrees by global commerce. To understand the implications of the g...