Teachers can use this Powerpoint to help support the City of Columbia video. This Powerpoint provides an assignment and rubric.
- T.C Connecting - I can relate artistic ideas and work to personal meaning and external context.
- De.P Presenting - I can present new design ideas and work.
- De.P.5 I can present my final design solution.
- RL.MC Meaning and Context
- ELA-K-II Understanding and Using Informational Texts
- Human populations and migration patterns vary across Earth’s surface and change through time. The interaction between human and environmental conditions helps to explain the characteristics, spatial distributions, and movements of human populations.