Teachers can use this Powerpoint to help support the City of Columbia video. This Powerpoint provides an assignment and rubric.
- T.C Connecting - I can relate artistic ideas and work to personal meaning and external context.
- De.P Presenting - I can present new design ideas and work.
- De.P.5 I can present my final design solution.
- Grade 1: Use context to confirm or self-correct word recognition and understanding, rereading as necessary.
- Grade 2: Make predictions before and during reading; confirm or modify thinking.
- ELA-K-II Understanding and Using Informational Texts
- Human populations and migration patterns vary across Earth’s surface and change through time. The interaction between human and environmental conditions helps to explain the characteristics, spatial distributions, and movements of human populations.