Civil Rights Youth Media Summit: Victoria Eslinger
Interviewed by Cassie Nelson (Scott's Branch High School) and Tyesha Elder (A.C. Flora High School)
- This indicator was developed to promote inquiry into how the lifestyles of those living in capitalist countries differed from those living in communist countries. This indicator was also designed to promote inquiry into how the rights of citizens differed in capitalist and communist countries.
- This indicator was designed to promote inquiry into military and economic policies during World War II, to include the significance of military bases in South Carolina. This indicator was also developed to foster inquiry into postwar economic developments and demographic changes, to include the immigration of Jewish refugees following the Holocaust.
- This indicator was developed to encourage inquiry into civic engagement, such as military service, public demonstrations, and political activism, to shape the identity of modern South Carolina. This indicator was also written to encourage inquiry into...
- 8.5.E Utilize a variety of primary and secondary sources to analyze multiple perspectives on the cultural changes in South Carolina and the U.S.
- This indicator was developed to encourage inquiry into how different party platforms evolved following World War II. This indicator promotes inquiry into how the major parties came to represent different approaches to fiscal and political governance as well as social and judicial policies.