Civil Rights Youth Media Summit: Victoria Eslinger
Interviewed by Cassie Nelson (Scott's Branch High School) and Tyesha Elder (A.C. Flora High School)
- 5.4 Demonstrate an understanding of the conflicts, innovations, and social changes in the United States, including South Carolina, from 19501980.
- 8.5 Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of world events on South Carolina and the United States from 1929 to present.
- 8.5.CC Analyze the continuities and changes in South Carolinas identity resulting from the civic participation of different individuals and groups of South Carolinians.
- 8.5.E Utilize a variety of primary and secondary sources to analyze multiple perspectives on the cultural changes in South Carolina and the U.S.
- USHC.5 Demonstrate the impact of Americas global leadership on technological advancements, the transition to a post-industrial society, and ongoing debates over identity in the period 1945present.