A historical video illustrating Pee Dee's cities
- This indicator was developed to encourage inquiry into evaluating and utilizing primary sources as sources of knowledge to learn about South Carolina.
- This indicator was developed to encourage inquiry into the characteristics of urban, rural, and suburban areas within South Carolina.
- This indicator was designed to encourage inquiry into the goods and services relevant to one’s own life, such as cell phones and computers, and how their relevance is affected by an individual’s changing wants and need. (This indicator was also designed to promote inquiry into the relationship wants and needs and their relationship to goods and services.)
- Global citizenship begins with the initial understanding of Earth’s major features and how geographic information is used to learn about those features.
- This indicator prompts students to inquire about the distribution of landforms, climates, and biomes around the world.
- This indicator prompts students to inquire about how geography influences economic activities around the world. Economic livelihoods may be expressed by agriculture (subsistence, commercial), industry, and services.