A historical video illustrating Pee Dee's cities
- 1.1 Utilize the college and career skills of a historian to study continuity and change over time in South Carolina.
- 1.2 Utilize the college and career skills of a geographer to apply map skills and draw conclusions about places in South Carolina and South Carolinas place in the surrounding region.
- 1.3 Utilize the college and career skills of an economist to understand how economic decisions affect South Carolinians.
- 3.1 Use maps and globes to categorize places and regions by their human and physical conditions.
- 3.2 Demonstrate an understanding of Earths physical features and ecosystems that affect human activities.
- 3.4 Demonstrate an understanding of varied human cultural and economic characteristics across Earths surface.