Reading Room Of The University Of South Carolina's Library | History of SC Slide Collection
The reading room of the University of South Carolina's library in 1925. The building, erected in 1940, is the earliest separate college library structure in the country, and was the main university library until the construction of McKissick Library in 1940 (see Aerial View Of The University Of South Carolina). It is now the home of the book and manuscript collections of the South Caroliniana Library.
Courtesy of the South Caroliniana Library.