The Owen-Woodward Company | History Of SC Slide Collection

The Owen-Woodward company was the second drive-in gas station in Darlington. Its signs advertise its many automotive services: "Gas, Oil, Tires and Accessories." The caption on the photograph indicated that the station was decorated for the Confederate reunion of 1922.

Courtesy of the Darlington County Historical Commission.

More in this Series

History of SC Slide Collection / F. Transportation in South Carolina / E. Automobiles