The Gregg Finishing Plant | History Of SC Slide Collection

The Gregg Finishing Plant
Image icon Download (74.57 KB)
Share to google classroom

Description/Standards Tabs

Description

An aerial photo of the site of the new Gregg Finishing Plant shows the original Graniteville Mills in the right foreground (see William Gregg and The Graniteville Mill). Newtown, a newer section of Graniteville, appears in the background in this February 1949, photograph by Miss Willie Kate Thrower, editor of the Graniteville "Bulletin."

Courtesy of the South Caroliniana Library.