February 3, 1870:
15th Amendment passed, granting right to vote to African Americans.
3 de febrero del 1870:
Se paso la 15a Enmienda, que otorga el derecho del voto a los Afroamericanos.
- 4.5 Demonstrate an understanding of the contributions different groups made to impact the economic, political, and social developments during Reconstruction of the United States and South Carolina in the period of 1860 1880.
- 5-1 The student will demonstrate an understanding of Reconstruction and its impact on the United States.
- 5-1.0 Reconstruction was a period of great hope, incredible change, and efforts at rebuilding. To understand Reconstruction and race relations in the United States, the student will utilize the knowledge and skills set forth in the following indicators:
- 8.3 Demonstrate an understanding of conflict and compromise in South Carolina, the Southern region, and the United States as a result of sectionalism between the period 18161865.
- USHC.2 Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between economic and continental expansion and the evolving disagreements over natural rights and federalism from 18031877.