This photo gallery of the Modjeska Monteith Simkins House contains the following shots:
- Portraits of Modjeska Monteith Simkins.
- Inside the exhibit “An Advocate of the People” inside the home.
- A wall of letters sent to Simkins following her appeal to the public in the October 20, 1955 issue of Jet Magazine.
- Original architectural features of the home including fireplaces, flooring, molding, and footprint.
- Tabletop voting machine from the 1960s.
- Ditto D-10 Duplicator Machine released in 1949, the predecessor to the modern-day copier.
- Exterior of the Modjeska Monteith Simkins home.