The Fairfield Cotton Mill | History of SC Slide Collection

The Fairfield Cotton Mill
Image icon Download (86.76 KB)
Share to google classroom

Description/Standards Tabs

Description

The Fairfield Cotton Mill, built in 1898, expanded its operation with the construction of this new building in 1918. The original owners sold the plant to Hampton Cotton Mills of Greenville in 1912, when it became known as the Winnsboro Mills.

Courtesy of Uniroyal Goodrich Tire Manufacturing.