- Students will learn what pollinators are, why they are important, and some examples of who these pollinators are.
- Students will be able to identify how pollination occurs and important crops that are pollinated by animals.
Less than 1 hour
What is pollination and how does it occur?
Other Instructional Materials or Notes:
- Colored chalk or powered Jell-O
- White paper with flower petal tracings (1 per student)
- White pipe cleaners (enough for each student to have 2)
Lesson Created By: Savannah River Ecology Lab