The students will be able to create a how-to book on something they know how to do well. They will be able to choose a topic from a list of ideas they generated themselves.
What is something you know how to do well?
Other Instructional Materials or Notes:
- Writing booklets for each student (3 sheets per book)
- ‘How to Catch an Elf’ by: Adam Wallace and Andy Elkerton
- Chart Paper
- Materials for creating elf traps *if you choose to add a STEAM project.
- W Writing
- K.S.1 The student will use the science and engineering practices, including the processes and skills of scientific inquiry, to develop understandings of science content.
- K.S.1B Technology is any modification to the natural world created to fulfill the wants and needs of humans. The engineering design process involves a series of iterative steps used to solve a problem and often leads to the development of a new or impr...
Lesson Created By: GeorgiLucas