Students are given unique characteristics that each amusement park owner wants in their park. They will use their knowledge of area and perimeter to create an amusement park the owner will love.
How do we use area and perimeter in real-world situations?
Other Instructional Materials or Notes:
- 4 Connect mathematical ideas and real-world situations through modeling.
- 3 Use critical thinking skills to justify mathematical reasoning and critique the reasoning of others.
- 4.MDA Measurement and Data Analysis
- 1 Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- 2 Reason both contextually and abstractly.
Lesson Created By: MalloryTurner