Students will learn about bumblebees and how important their habitat is to their survival.
- Students will learn the importance of bumblebees including their habitats, what they eat, and how they provide a service the world through pollination.
- Students will examine bumblebees to identify the different parts of their bodies, as well as how those parts allow bumblebees to pollinate all sorts of flowers.
Why are bumblebees important to our world?
Other Instructional Materials or Notes:
- Student worksheet
- Cut outs of 4-5 different flower colors
- A bag of cotton balls
- 1.L.5 The student will demonstrate an understanding of how the structures of plants help them survive and grow in their environments.
- 1.L.5B Plants have basic needs that provide energy in order to grow and be healthy. Each plant has a specific environment where it can thrive. There are distinct environments in the world that support different types of plants. These environments can c...
Lesson Created By: PacificoPerea