Students will play the role of the pharmacist to understand the importance of math skills in correctly dispensing prescription drugs to patients.
- 1 Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- 3.ATO Algebraic Thinking and Operations
- 3.ATO.5 Apply properties of operations (i.e., Commutative Property of Multiplication, Associative Property of Multiplication, Distributive Property) as strategies to multiply and divide and explain the reasoning.
- 3.ATO.9 Identify a rule for an arithmetic pattern (e.g., patterns in the addition table or multiplication table).
- 4.ATO Algebraic Thinking and Operations
- 4.NSBT Number Sense and Base Ten
- 5.ATO Algebraic Thinking and Operations
- 5.NSBT Number Sense and Base Ten