The Growing Up with Smart Cat workbook targets students Pre-K – 2nd grade and covers all subject areas and multiple developmental skills.
- I-K.7.2 Demonstrate ways to be safe as a pedestrian (e.g., bicycle safety, crossing the road) and as a passenger in a car and in a bus (e.g., wearing a seatbelt; using a car seat; following the rules on the bus) or using recreational equipment (e.g., wearing helmets).
- P-K.1.5 Explain why getting enough sleep is important.
- P-K.1.1 Define the term germs.
- G-K.1.2 Name the five senses and describe what they do.
- M-1.1.1 Identify good character traits (e.g., honesty, respect for self, respect for others, dependability, responsibility).
- M-1.1.2 Describe characteristics that are positive about yourself.
- M-2.5.1 Describe how to choose friends with good character traits.