It's Christmas Eve, and the children are singing Christmas carols around a lighted tree in the courtyard below. In the bell tower of the cathedral is a small, lonely gargoyle who has for centuries watched the candles burning and listened to the children singing.
A mysterious white-winged creature knocks the gargoyle from his perch. As a result of this encounter and after helping to mend the creature's wings, the gargoyle receives a Christmas miracle to comfort his lonely soul.
- Storyteller: Arletta Raley
- Puppeteer: Paul Cornwall
- Artistic & Choral Director: Virginia Uldrick
- Orchestral Conductor: Gary Auguste Robinson
- Staging & Choreography: Patricia Jackson Lusk
- Music Consultant, Organist & Pianist: William Kutz