Lieutenant Colonel Joel "Rally" Rush opines on Saddam Hussein's use of Winnebago recreational vehicles to hide from Coalition air forces.
- This indicator was developed to promote inquiry into how U.S. relationships with other countries have developed since the collapse of the Soviet Union.
- 5.5.CO Compare and contrast the focus of the U.S. as a world leader before and after the September 11, 2001, attacks.
- 5.5.CC Analyze the continuities and changes in U.S. relationships with countries around the world as a result of the economic, political, and social changes in this period.
- 5.5.E Analyze multiple perspectives on the economic, political, and social effects of global interdependence after 1980 using primary and secondary sources.
- This indicator was developed to encourage inquiry into how different party platforms evolved following World War II. This indicator promotes inquiry into how the major parties came to represent different approaches to fiscal and political governance as well as social and judicial policies.