Students discover the advantages and disadvantages of having a nation filled with diverse ethnic groups.
Other Instructional Materials or Notes:
Computers/devices and headsets - internet connection
- CD player/device to play digital files
- Computers/Devices and headsets
- Small dry eraser boards, markers and erasers
- Construction paper for mounting poems
- Color pencils for illustrations
- USHC-4 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the industrial development and the consequences of that development on society and politics during the second half of the nineteenth and the early twentieth centuries.
- USHC-4.0 Political democracy depends upon the active participation of individuals working through political and economic-interest groups to protect their welfare. To understand how groups in the past have protected their rights, the student will utiliz...