During this lesson, students will convert digital hours and minutes to analog time while being the hands of a clock!
How can I demonstrate my understanding of telling time on an analog clock to the nearest five-minute interval through physical acting?
Other Instructional Materials or Notes:
- Analog clock
- Index cards with clock numbers on them
- 2 pool noodles/long sticks
- Time-telling dice (or slips of paper with hour & minutes written in digital)
- 2.MDA Measurement and Data Analysis
- T.P Performing/Producing/Presenting - I can produce new artistic ideas and work from a variety of materials, techniques, and processes.
- T.P.3 I can act in improvised scenes and written scripts.