Students will begin to understand the solar system by using and creating models to demonstrate the layout of the solar System.
If I traveled to space what would I see when I got there?
Other Instructional Materials or Notes:
- 4.E.3 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the locations, movements, and patterns of stars and objects in the solar system.
- 4.E.3A Astronomy is the study of objects in our solar system and beyond. A solar system includes a sun, (star), and all other objects that orbit that sun. Planets in our night sky change positions and are not always visible from Earth as they orbit our...
- Grade 3: Speak clearly at an understandable pace, adapting speech to a variety of contexts and tasks; use standard English when indicated or appropriate.
- Grade 3: Consult print and multimedia sources to check and correct spellings.
- Grade 1: Use context to confirm or self-correct word recognition and understanding, rereading as necessary.
Lesson Created By: MalloryTurner