The students will learn about the solar system and be able to present their knowledge to others.
What is one thing you know about our solar system? Why is it important to have knowledge on the solar system?
Other Instructional Materials or Notes:
Ipads or Chromebooks for Research
- Craft items such as poster board, magazines, scissors, glue, crayons/markers, access to printer, etc.)
- Chart Paper
- ‘Solar System’ by: Jill McDonald
- Brain Pop Jr. Video on Solar System
- 4.E.3 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the locations, movements, and patterns of stars and objects in the solar system.
- 4.E.3A Astronomy is the study of objects in our solar system and beyond. A solar system includes a sun, (star), and all other objects that orbit that sun. Planets in our night sky change positions and are not always visible from Earth as they orbit our...
Lesson Created By: GeorgiLucas