Students will learn how many pollinators use their sense of smell to navigate to different flowers and plants.
How do bees use their sense of smell to navigate?
Other Instructional Materials or Notes:
- 2 smells from juices or oils Ex: Lemon and Cinnamon
- 12 Deli Cups- dark colored or covered
- Plastic wrap
- 6 tables/ desks
- 6 signs, one for each table (Ex: Table 1)
- 10 directional signs that say “Go To Table # ” (2 signs for each number 2-6)
- 2 signs that say “FINISH”
- 1.S.1 The student will use the science and engineering practices, including the processes and skills of scientific inquiry, to develop understandings of science content.
Lesson Created By: PacificoPerea