The students will be able to identify teen numbers and graph data using a picture. The students will be able to create shapes using snap cubes, and use pattern blocks to complete puzzles. The students will be able to add or subtract.
Other Instructional Materials or Notes:
- 6 Math tubs
- Twister mat with teen numbers on it
- Extra spinners
- Block puzzles
- Spring pictures
- Snap cubes
- Interactive math table
- Sticks with student’s numbers on them
- Directions on how to complete each math tub
- K.ATO Algebraic Thinking and Operations
- K.ATO.1 Model situations that involve addition and subtraction within 10 using objects, fingers, mental images, drawings, acting out situations, verbal explanations, expressions, and equations.
- K.ATO.3 Compose and decompose numbers up to 10 using objects, drawings, and equations.
- K.ATO.5 Add and subtract fluently within 5.
Lesson Created By: GeorgiLucas