Students will make inferences based on their knowledge of Newton’s laws.
- H.P.2 The student will demonstrate an understanding of how the interactions among objects and their subsequent motion can be explained and predicted using the concept of forces.
- H.P.2B The interactions among objects and their subsequent motion can be explained and predicted by analyzing the forces acting on the objects and applying Newton’s laws of motion.
- Grade 2: Read irregularly spelled two-syllable words and words with common prefixes and suffixes.
- 8.P.2 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the effects of forces on the motion and stability of an object.
- 8.P.2A Motion occurs when there is a change in position of an object with respect to a reference point. The final position of an object is determined by measuring the change in position and direction of the segments along a trip. While the speed of the...
Lesson Created By: Cameron Cook