This is a five-day workshop designed to teach students to respect each other, their bosses, business owners, etc. through using literature and other activities.
How can being respectful improve the world around me?
- RI.LCS.10 Analyze and provide evidence of how the author’s choice of purpose or perspective shapes content, meaning, and style.
- RI.RC Range and Complexity
- RI.RC.12 Read independently and comprehend a variety of texts for the purposes of reading for enjoyment, acquiring new learning and building stamina; reflect and respond to increasingly complex text over time.
- RL.LCS.12 Analyze and critique how the author uses structures in print and multimedia texts to shape meaning and impact the reader.
- W.MCC Meaning, Context, and Craft