This is a five-day workshop designed to teach students to respect each other, their bosses, business owners, etc. through using literature and other activities.
How can being respectful improve the world around me?
Other Instructional Materials or Notes:
Materials are listend under each lesson.
- Grade 5: Acquire and use general academic and domain specific words or phrases that signal contrast, addition, and logical relationships; demonstrate and understanding of nuances and jargon.
- Grade 4: Consult print and multimedia resources to find the pronunciation and determine or clarify the precise meaning of key words or phrases.
- RI.RC Range and Complexity
- RI.RC.12 Read independently and comprehend a variety of texts for the purposes of reading for enjoyment, acquiring new learning and building stamina; reflect and respond to increasingly complex text over time.
- Grade 2: Use and apply knowledge of vowel diphthongs.
- Grade 4: Determine the meaning of an unknown word using knowledge of base words and Greek and Latin affixes.
- Grade 4: Demonstrate effective keyboarding skills.
Lesson Created By: RaneyStogner