- 2.E.2 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the daily and seasonal weather patterns.
- 2.E.2A Weather is the combination of sunlight, wind, precipitation (rain, sleet, snow, and hail), and temperature in a particular region at a particular time. Scientists measure and record these conditions to describe the weather and to identify patter...
- 3.MDA Measurement and Data Analysis
- 3.MDA.5 Understand the concept of area measurement.
- 3.MDA.6 Solve real-world and mathematical problems involving perimeters of polygons, including finding the perimeter given the side lengths, finding an unknown side length, and exhibiting rectangles with the same perimeter and different areas or with t...
- 5.MDA Measurement and Data Analysis
- 4.MDA Measurement and Data Analysis