While viewing the Highway 81 Garden From the Sky video, keep students engaged with these video questions.
- 1-2 The student will demonstrate an understanding of how government functions and how government affects families.
- Government influences the lives of individuals and families as well as the community at large. To participate effectively in civic life through an understanding of governmental processes, the student will utilize the knowledge and skills set forth in ...
- 1.E.4 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the properties and uses of Earth’s natural resources.
- 1.E.4B Natural resources are things that people use that come from Earth (such as land, water, air, and trees). Natural resources can be conserved.
- 5-2 The student will demonstrate an understanding of the continued westward expansion of the United States.
- People moved West seeking economic opportunities. To understand the challenges faced by migrants and immigrants as they moved West and the impact of this movement on the native peoples of the region, the student will utilize the knowledge and skills s...