Web of Water - Teacher Resources
Web of Water includes a documentary and videos shot on location of educator Ian Sanchez's three week adventure. The "webisodes" provide an inspiring look at Ian's special brand of outreach and environmental education, and insight into how rivers, landforms and landscapes of South Carolina shape who we are, where we live and why we live there.
Below find the teacher's guides for each of the Web of Water webisodes.
PLEASE NOTE: The South Carolina Science Standards are from 2009. We're looking to update soon.
- Webisode 1 - Blue Ridge Teacher's Guide (PDF)
- Webisode 2 - Piedmont Teacher's Guide (PDF)
- Webisode 3 - Sandhills Teacher's Guide (PDF)
- Webisode 4 - Coastal Plain Teacher's Guide (PDF)
- Webisode 5 - Coastal Zone Teacher's Guide (PDF)
- Maps, Photos and Diagrams
See if your students can find the answers to these questions by watching the webisodes!